Become a CAAT Member!
We welcome volunteer members in two categories: General Membership and Vets & Techs.
General Members help us with the everything from fundraising assistance and education programs, to lending their own specific area of expertise to CAAT’s organizational needs!
Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians, Educators and Assistants serve on our animal health care project teams. Please note that many of the members of these teams have advanced animal handling skills, or are educators and admissions assistants, etc.
When you become a member, how you participate is up to you. You may choose to:
- have your membership fee provide assistance for our funding. The annual membership fee is $50.00 and helps with the expenses associated with our Animal Health Care Projects.
- become an active volunteer on one of our committees
- help with fundraising initiatives
- help promote CAAT and the work that we do
- volunteer for an animal health project
Whatever you decide to do, we welcome your support!!
We welcome all new members!
Membership Dues PAYMENT:
- You can pay instantly at the end of filling out your application via secure PayPal transaction OR a credit card.
- You may also send us a cheque, payable to “CAAT” to:
CAAT 893 Expo Blvd Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1C4 Canada
CAAT 4411 King St. East Kitchener, Ontario N2P 2G1 Canada
If you have any questions about membership or how to complete this membership form please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Renewals or Payment